CoBank Leadership Center
The Mile High United Way CoBank Leadership Center provides a large collaboration space for public, private, philanthropic and local nonprofit organizations to address the community’s challenges.
Mile High United Way is pleased to offer conference center rooms free of charge to the nonprofit and public organizations for meetings. Please note the following information when requesting the use of any of these spaces:
- Conference rooms are available Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Room availability is first come, first served, and priority is given to Mile High United Way partners. Rooms are available to nonprofit and public entities aligned with Mile High United Way’s mission only.
- A reservation is confirmed upon receipt of a signed Conference Center Use Agreement and supporting paperwork. These are to be returned to Mile High United Way.
- Rooms may be reserved up to two months in advance but no less than one business week prior to the start date/time of the meeting.
Building and Parking Information
- The building is located at 711 Park Avenue West, Denver, CO 80205
- Building hours are Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). Call 303.433.8383 with any questions.
- Limited parking is available to guests in our lot adjacent to the building on the north side. There are a number of pay lots in the immediate vicinity, and there is street parking. See all parking and transportation options.